About this home
In this stunning Farley home, everything happens around the central staircase. On one side the large kitchen and dining area is fantastically family-orientated with more than enough space for everyone to get together. With French doors onto the garden, it’s light and bright, and when the weather’s good, family life can spill outside. On the other side of the home, the large lounge features a fantastic bay window.
Head up the stairs and onto the U-shaped landing. Off this are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of its own en suite.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Modern three-bedroom detached home
- 1020 sq. ft. of living space
- Feature bay window in lounge
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Handy ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- En suite to master bedrooms
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Images are for illustrative purposes only and may include upgrades and extras. Materials, landscaping and parking positions may vary, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
Kitchen / Dining
3008mm x 5310mm / 9'10" x 17'5"
3962mm x 5310mm / 13'0" x 17'5"
1500mm x 1800mm / 4'11" x 5'11"
3956mm x 3049mm / 13'0" x 10'0"
2948mm x 1370mm / 9'8" x 4'6"
3962mm x 2642mm / 13'0" x 8'8"
2917mm x 2575mm / 9'7" x 8'5"
1945mm x 2150mm / 6'5" x 7'1"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority