2 bedroom homes
About this home
The Sheaf is a two-bedroom home that feels much bigger. Designed to maximise the available space and offer light, airy rooms, the smart layout of this home redefines what is possible in a smaller home.
On the ground floor an uncluttered hallway with easy access to the lounge provides a warm welcome. Over-sized windows at the front of the house also mean your living area feels far larger. This sense of space continues through to an open-plan kitchen and dining area at the rear. With French doors to the garden, this is the ideal room for al fresco dining, BBQs and dipping in and out of the kitchen during summer months.
Upstairs, two generous bedrooms span the full width of the house, while in the centre a clever layout brings together a designer bathroom with full-size bath, two walk-in storage cupboards and a communal landing.
- A surprisingly spacious 2 bedroom home, ideal for discerning first-time-buyers
- Clever design and floor planning make the most of every inch of space
- Fully-fitted, open plan kitchen/dining area and large living area – great for entertaining
- French doors opening into the rear garden – perfect for summer entertaining
- 2 full-width bedrooms and a contemporary designer bathroom
- Energy-efficient design helps to reduce your energy bills and carbon footprint
- Built in storage areas upstairs and down, for clutter-free living
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
2977mm x 4510mm or 9’8” x 14’8”
3403mm x 3507mm or 11’2” x 11’5”
1171mm x 1625mm or 3’8” x 5’3”
3025mm x 6013mm or 9’9” x 19’7”
2291mm x 6013mm or 7’5” x 19’7”
2270mm x 1980mm or 7’4” x 6’4”