About this home
The Foxhill is the ideal home for first time buyers, couples or a small family. Boasting spacious living, both upstairs and downstairs, this home is one to think about! On the ground floor, The Foxhill has a modern, well-thought out kitchen / dining room, a convenient W.C and a good-sized storage cupboard. Up to the first floor and here, you'll find 2 generous bedrooms, the contemporary family bathroom and more storage for those extra good! It's easy to see why the Foxhill could be your ideal home, isn't it?
- Perfect home for first time buyers or small families
- 2 good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom with Porcelanosa tiles
- Energy efficient boiler
- Convenient downstairs W.C
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
2799mm x 5106mm or 9’2” x 16’9”
3500mm x 3507mm or 11’6” x 11’6”
1503mm x 1905mm or 4’11” x 6’3”
3000mm x 4510mm or 9'10" x 14'10"
2442mm x 4510mm or 8’0" x 14'10"
2120mm x 1960mm or 6'11" x 6'5
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: