Trainee Quantity Surveyor
Main Purpose of the role
The main purpose of the role is to support the Regional Commercial Team in delivering profitability for the region through contractor procurement, cost planning and control, and general commercial input through the private development process.
To assist with the preparation and administration of monthly applications and sub contractor accounts in line with our contractual obligations and commitments. To support and assist in ensuring cost reports are managed and completed on time and monitored.
To understand, implement and adhere to SHEQ policy and strategy.
Skills & Knowledge
- Previous experience of building relationships with clients/customers
- IT skills including Microsoft packages (advanced knowledge
- Ability to work remotely
- First rate communication and influencing skills
- Good at developing relationships
- Flexible – able to work at all levels and at hands on level
- Proven written communication skills
- Excellent level of numeracy
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Self motivated/Enthusiastic
- Flexible & adaptable
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Excellent organization skills
Success at Keepmoat
Click each photograph to see what the have to say about their experience as an Apprentice