About this home
With four bedrooms, an en suite and a show-stopping kitchen/diner, the Rothway is a home you can be proud to call your own.
This beautifully designed home makes great use of all the space available. Downstairs is all about getting together and socialising. There’s a generous lounge, handy WC and the star of the show is definitely the kitchen/diner, which spans the rear of the home, and makes the ultimate entertaining area. It also has French doors so you can make the most of your garden too.
With four bedrooms and a family bathroom, upstairs there’s space for everyone. Bedroom one has an en suite, and if you don’t need all the bedrooms, one would make a great hobby or games room.
- Four-bedroom, semi-detached home
- 1,012 sq. ft. of living space
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen/diner with French doors onto the garden
- En suite to master bedroom
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Move in with just a 5% deposit with Help to Buy
- Got a home to sell? With Easymove we can help
3285mm x 5545mm - 10'9" x 18'2"
5057mm x 3336mm - 16'7" x 10'11"
2021mm x 916mm - 6'8" x 3'0"
2093mm x 1701mm - 6'10" x 5'7"
3480mm x 2772mm - 11'5" x 9'1"
3160mm x 2772mm - 10'4" x 9'1"
2123mm x 2723mm - 7'0" x 8'11"
2021mm x 2723mm - 6'8" x 8'11"
1644mm x 2772mm - 5'5" x 9'1"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- To be released by the local authority
- Estate management fee:
- Please speak to our sales team for more information