Plot 147 is available with our Deposit Unlock Scheme
About this home
The Hebden is a highly appealing, modern family home. The ground floor features a spacious kitchen/dining area, rear facing living room with French doors providing a light, airy feel to the room, as well as access to the rear garden. A convenient W.C completes the floor layout.
Upstairs boasts two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the Master bedroom, a single bedroom with two separate storage cupboards and the spacious family bathroom.
Select plots are available with our Deposit Unlock scheme which helps all types of buyers purchase a brand new home with just a 5% deposit. Enquire for more details. T&Cs apply.
- Three-bedroom detached home
- Double driveway to all Hebden homes
- Detached garage
- Built-in storage on both floors
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Kitchen / Dining
5505 x 3947 18'1" x 12'11"
3497 x 4510 11'6" x 14'10"
1451 x 1820 4'9" x 6'0"
4492 x 3947 14'9" x 12'11"
1490 x 2557 4'11" x 8'5"
4064 x 2803 13'4" x 9'2"
3497 x 2252 11'6" x 7'5"
2351 x 2174 7'9" x 7'2"
WAYS TO BUY
Amazing winter offer
- Reserve with just 5% deposit using our Deposit Unlock scheme
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £153 per annum