Select homes available to reserve with just a 5% deposit
About this home
The Malvern two-bedroom bungalow is a fantastic low-maintenance home that gives you all the space you need.
The central hallway welcomes you into the home. Off this there are two bedrooms, a stylish bathroom and built-in storage. The hallway draws you to the rear of the home where you’ll find the lounge and dining area. With glazed doors leading you to the garden, the room is light and bright. Next to this is a modern, well-equipped kitchen.
Select plots are available with our Deposit Unlock scheme which helps all types of buyers purchase a brand new home with just a 5% deposit. Enquire for more details. T&Cs apply.
- Two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Dual-Zone Programmed Heating
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Energy efficient boiler
- Convenient all on one floor living
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- NHBC 10 Year Warranty
2630 x 3300 8’8” x 10’10”
Lounge / Dining
3680 x 4455 12’1” x 14’7”
3155 x 4348 10’4” x 14’3”
2012 x 3157 6’7” x 10’4”
2012 x 2254 6’7” x 7’5”
WAYS TO BUY
Amazing Winter Offer:
- Use our amazing Deposit Unlock scheme to buy with just a 5% Deposit.
- Receive £250 per month for 24 months towards your mortgage payments. That's a total of £6,000
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £159 per annum