4 bedroom homes
PLOT 95 SHOW HOME FOR SALE WITH GUARANTEED YIELD*
About this home
The Hampton is a spacious four-bedroom home spread over three floors. The light and airy lounge features a beautiful bay window, a great addition to the living area. The stunning kitchen/dining area includes French doors opening the property to the rear garden. A convenient downstairs WC and ample under stairs storage finishes the ground floor perfectly.
On the first floor, you have a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which would be ideal as a child’s room or a home office. The second floor is devoted to the master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite, lobby and a large storage cupboard. What’s more, this home also includes a garage.
Looking to start or add to your housing portfolio? We're offering a fantastic investment deal of up to 5% yield with our Sale and Leaseback scheme* on The Hampton show home.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Spacious four-bedroom, three-storey home
- Light and airy lounge with bay window
- Kitchen/dining with French doors
- Handy ground floor WC
- Three storage cupboards
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage with driveway
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
2885mm x 4555mm or 9'6" x 14'11"
4790mm x 3577mm or 15'9" x 11'9"
1451mm x 1974mm or 4'9" x 6'6"
2151mm x 2532mm or 7'1" x 8'4"
3075mm x 4555mm or 10'1" x 14'11"
3225mm x 2550mm or 10'7" x 8'4"
Bedroom 4 / Study
2088mm x 1912mm or 6'10" x 6'3"
4038mm x 3517mm or 13'3" x 11'6"
1882mm x 2360mm or 6'2" x 7'9"
- 5% TOWARDS DEPOSIT (SAVING (£9,499.75)
- INTEGRATED FRIDGE FREEZER
- INTEGRATED DISHWASHER
- INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE (SAVING £2,150)
- CARPET & VINYL PACKAGE (SAVING £4,220)
- SHOWER OVER BATH (SAVING £1,100)
- TURF TO REAR GARDEN
WAYS TO BUY
Available on Sales & Leaseback scheme only. Get up to 5% yield from us*
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: