About this home
The Hampton is a spacious four-bedroom home spread over three floors. The light and airy lounge features a beautiful bay window, a great addition to the living area. The stunning kitchen/dining area includes French doors opening the property to the rear garden. A convenient downstairs WC and ample under stairs storage finishes the ground floor perfectly.
On the first floor, you have a family bathroom, two double bedrooms and a single bedroom which would be ideal as a child’s room or a home office. The second floor is devoted to the master bedroom with a luxurious en-suite, lobby and a large storage cupboard. What’s more, this home also includes a garage.
- Spacious four-bedroom, three-storey home
- Light and airy lounge with bay window
- Kitchen/dining with French doors
- Handy ground floor WC
- Three storage cupboards
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage with driveway
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
2885mm x 4555mm or 9'6" x 14'11"
4790mm x 3577mm or 15'9" x 11'9"
1451mm x 1974mm or 4'9" x 6'6"
2151mm x 2532mm or 7'1" x 8'4"
3075mm x 4555mm or 10'1" x 14'11"
3225mm x 2550mm or 10'7" x 8'4"
Bedroom 4 / Study
2088mm x 1912mm or 6'10" x 6'3"
4038mm x 3517mm or 13'3" x 11'6"
1882mm x 2360mm or 6'2" x 7'9"
- Fully furnished show home, sold as seen including all optional extras
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £122.81