About this home
The elegantly proportioned Warwick, 3 bedroom detached home, is full of character. Inside you’ll discover a home designed for flexible, modern living. From the entrance hall you enter the large lounge. With a window at the front and French doors at the rear, it’s flooded with light. There’s an airy kitchen / diner located also on the ground floor that forms the heart of the home, plus a handy W.C and lots of storage too. Upstairs you’ll find a single and 2 double bedrooms; with the master bedroom hosting its very own en-suite. There’s also a contemporary family bathroom completing the first floor.
- The perfect 3 bedroom detached home - suited to families looking for more space
- Large lounge with French doors leading to rear garden
- Two double bedrooms and a further Single bedroom that could be used as a hobby room, yoga space or even a home office
- A spacious kitchen / diner
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Master bedroom hosting its very own en-suite
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Kitchen / Dining
3202mm x 4510mm or 10'6" x 14'10"
3530mm x 4510mm or 11'7" x 14'10"
1454mm x 1054mm or 4'9" x 3'5"
2292mm x 1586mm or 7'6" x 5'2"
3202mm x 2831 mm or 10'6" x 9'3"
2598mm x 1482mm or 8'6" x 4'10"
3530mm x 2500mm or 11'7" x 8'2"
2568mm x 1917mm or 8'5" x 6'3"