Plot 551 The Fairfield - WAS £230,000, NOW £227,000
About this home
Bigger than your average two-bedroom home, the Fairfield gives you more space for your money.
As you enter this stunning home, the hallway leads you into the contemporary kitchen/diner. A great social space, it’s a room everyone will love spending time in. And when you want to kick back and relax, the spacious lounge is waiting for you. With French doors onto the garden, it’s not only light and bright, but when the weather’s good, you can open these up to transform this space. A handy WC is downstairs too.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. The second bedroom is perfect for bunk beds, a guest room, or if you don’t need the extra bedroom, a great hobby room.
- Modern two double-bedroom home
- 668 sq. ft. of living space
- Perfect for first time buyers and downsizers
- French doors in lounge
- Built-in storage
- Downstairs WC
- Handy guest bedroom/hobby room
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
*40% shared ownership.
Owned share value £91,200
Rental share value £136,800
WAYS TO BUY
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: To be released by the local authority
- Estate management fee: To be confirmed with the sales team