About this home
With stylish, well-planned living over three floors, the Drayton three bedroom home offers contemporary living for today’s modern families.
In this home, life revolves around the spacious and light living and dining space at the rear of the home. With French doors onto the garden, it’s full of natural light. And when the weather’s good, simply open the doors to make the most of the outdoor space. The well-equipped kitchen is at the front of the homes, along with the handy WC.
Upstairs onto the first floor, you’ll find two bedrooms, a contemporary family bathroom and a lobby area. Up the stairs again to the second floor you’re greeted with a stunning master bedroom suite. Complete with a luxurious en-suite. There’s also lots of hidden storage space up here too.
- Three-bedroom, three story home
- 1077sq. ft. of living space
- Large living and dining space
- French doors onto garden
- Downstairs WC
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Upstairs lobby perfect for home working
- Private garden
- 2-year Keepmoat Homes warranty
- 10-year NHBC structural warranty
2261mm x 3400mm or 7'5" x 11'2"
Lounge / Dining
4386mm x 4955mm or 14'5" x 16'3"
889mm x 1573mm or 2'11" x 5'2"
2270mm x 2162mm or 7'5" x 7'1"
4386mm x 2750mm or 14'5" x 9'0"
2270mm x 3350mm or 7'5" x 11 0"
2023mm x 1780mm or 6'8" x 5'10"
4386mm x 3267mm or 14'5" x 10'9"
2369mm x 1754mm or 7'9" x 5'9"
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £66.04