3 bedroom homes
About this home
The Loxley was designed with one thing in mind: mobility. With easy to access open- plan spaces, an intuitive layout and a lift between floors, this innovative home truly offers living without limits.
In many houses, the kitchen is the heart of the home. And The Loxley is no exception. Entering through the front door immediately brings you into a spacious fully-fitted kitchen/dining area made for family meals and entertaining. Head further down the hallway and you’ll also find a comfortable lounge area with handy doors to the garden. While a discrete WC at the back of the property and two separate storage areas make this an effortlessly practical home.
On the first floor, all three bedrooms are easily accessible from a central landing and lift point. A family bathroom with full-size bath is also easy to reach from every room.
- A modern 3 bedroom family home with added accessibility
- Easy-to-reach central lift to both floors
- A fully-equipped open-plan kitchen for laid-back family living
- Appealing ground floor lounge with French doors leading into the garden
- Innovative energy-efficient design means lower living costs
- Three good-sized bedrooms and a modern, minimal family bathroom
- Plenty of storage means minimal clutter
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
5103mm x 3717mm or 16'9" x 12'2"
4918mm x 3411mm or 16'2" x 11'2"
1770mm x 2506mm or 5'10" x 8'3
4410mm x 3411mm or 14'6" x 11'2"
2690mm x 2642mm or 8'10" x 8'8"
3004mm x 6009mm or 9'10" x 19'9"
2863mm x 2456mm or 9'5" x 8'1"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- To be confirmed