About this home
With the traditional, a flexible modern floorplan and plenty of designer details, The Rothberry redefines semi-detached living.
On the ground floor, a fully-fitted contemporary kitchen/dining area brings a new level of comfort and convenience to family meals and get-togethers. This leads you through to a large lounge with French doors that extends your living space into the rear garden and allows you to make the most of warmer weather. Families will also appreciate the convenience of a separate WC and extra hallway storage for coats, boots and everyday essentials.
Upstairs, three good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with full-sized bath, ensure everyone has a space to call their own. There’s also plenty of storage up here too, so you can keep your living area light and airy, and keep towels, bedding and clutter out of sight.
- A charming 3 bedroom family home
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen/diner creates a stunning centrepiece
- Spacious and bright lounge – ideal for family nights in and relaxing weekends
- French doors extend your living space into the garden
- Convenient downstairs WC and integrated storage
- Three family-sized bedrooms and a central bathroom mean ample space for everyone
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
5061 x 3491 or 16'7" x 11'5"
5513 x 4113 or 18'1" x 13'6"
1848 x 1050 6'1" x 3'5"
5061 x 2750 or 16'7" x 9'0"
3961 x 2379 or 13'0" x 7'10"
2910 x 2589 or 9'7" x 8'6"
2178 x 3020 or 7'2" x 9'11"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: