4 bedroom homes
About this home
Inspired by the classic four-bedroom townhouse, this spacious three-storey home brings a fresh perspective to family living.
Step through the welcoming hallway and you’ll find an impressive lounge with bay windows – perfect for quiet nights in and family weekends. While next door, a family-sized, open-plan kitchen area is tailor made for mealtimes and entertaining. French doors to the garden also make this a wonderful space for al fresco dining.
Upstairs, you’ll find the first of two bedrooms, conveniently placed around a family bathroom. A third smaller room also provides the perfect home office.
However, it’s at the top of the house where The Berwick really comes into its own. With a private ensuite and views of the garden, the master bedroom offers a luxurious hideaway for parents. While a fourth large bedroom with double windows is ideally sized for older children. Wherever you look, The Berwick is grand in scale and elegant in design.
- An impressive 4 bedroom home designed for larger families
- Comfortable, contemporary living spread across three floors
- Spacious lounge with traditional bay windows
- Desirable open-plan kitchen/dining area with French doors into the garden
- Handy home office on the first floor
- Innovative energy-efficient design for lower living costs and a smaller carbon footprint
- Four good-sized bedrooms, including a luxurious master ensuite
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
3550 x 4565 or 11'7" x 14'11"
4499 x 3235 or 14'9" x 10'7"
1511 x 961 or 4'11" x 3'1"
4499 x 2910 or 14'9" x 9'7"
3452 x 2587 or 11'4" x 8'6"
2476 x 1819 or 8'1" x 5'11"
2587 x 1724 or 8'6" x 5'8"
4499 x 3410 or 14'9" x 11'2"
2433 x 1874 or 8'0" x 6'2"
4499 x 2802 or 14'9" x 9'2"
- Free flooring
- Integrated appliances
- £500 towards legal fees
- Flooring included
- Integrated appliances
- £500 towards your legal fees
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: