4 bedroom homes
About this home
The cleverly designed four-bedroom, three-storey Richmond is perfect for families, big or small.
Downstairs, this home’s family-focused features are clear to see. From the hallway, the kitchen/diner is a brilliant social area that’s for so much more than simply cooking and eating. Behind this, the generously sized lounge which has French doors onto the rear garden. When the weather’s good, there’s nothing better than opening these to enjoy your outside space.
There’s plenty of room for every member of the family upstairs. On the first floor are two good-sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the top floor is the master bedroom with the added luxury of an en suite and another double bedroom. If you don’t need all the bedrooms, one would make a great dressing room, home office or hobby room.
Buying your dream home with Keepmoat Homes could be easier and more affordable than you think, talk to us about selling your home via our Easy move scheme.
- Four-bedroom, three-storey home
- 1,140 sq. ft. of living space
- Downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge with French doors
- Built-in storage on every floor
- En suite to master bedroom
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
4100mm x 3551mm or 13'5" x 11'8"
3580mm x 4499mm or 11'9" x 14'9
1010mm x 1408mm or 3'4" x 4'7"
2034mm x 2465mm or 6'8" x 8'1"
2670mm x 4499mm or 8'9" x 14'9"
2883mm x 2465mm or 9'6" x 8'1"
2793mm x 4499mm or 9'2" x 14'9"
1658mm x 2433mm or 5'5" x 8'0"
3136mm x 4499mm or 10'3" x 14'9"
Plot 106 by Together Homes
*40% shared ownership.
Owned share value £100,000
Rental share value £150,000
WAYS TO BUY
- New to Oriens Field - Shared Ownership with Together Homes
- Available on 40% Shared Ownership at £100,000
- Full Price is £250,000
- 4 Bedroom Semi Detached home
- Enclosed rear garden
- 2 Parking spaces
Terms and conditions apply. Eligibility subject to status and criteria.
- Tenure: Shared Ownership
- Ground rent: £343.75 pcm rental share Buildings Insurance £4.58 pcm
- Council tax: Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: Estate charge £9.36 pcm Management fee £ 4.17pcm