3 bedroom homes
About this home
Combining timeless exterior design with a very modern interior, our Windsor home has it all.
In this stunning home, everything happens around the central staircase. On one side, the large kitchen and dining area is fantastically family-orientated with more than enough space for everyone to get together. With French doors onto the garden, it’s light and bright, and when the weather’s good, family life can spill outside. On the other side of the home, the large lounge features a stunning bay window.
Head up the stairs and onto the U-shaped landing. Off this are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added luxury of its own en-suite.
- Modern three-bedroom home
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Feature bay window in lounge
- Handy ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Private garden
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
3202mm x 4510mm or 10'6" x 14'10"
3530mm x 4510mm or 11'7" x 14'10"
1454mm x 1054mm or 4'9" x 3'5"
2292mm x 1586mm or 7'6" x 5'2"
3202mm x 2831mm or 10'6" x 9'3"
2598mm x 1482mm or 8'6" x 4'10"
3530mm x 2500mm or 11'7" x 8'2"
2568mm x 1917mm or 8'5" x 6'3"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: