About this home
The cleverly designed Levan two-bedroom home offers savvy first time buyers and downsizers a lot of home for their money.
As you enter this stunning home, the hallway leads you into the contemporary kitchen/diner. A great social space, it’s a room everyone will love spending time in. And when you want to kick back and relax, the spacious lounge is waiting for you. With French doors onto the garden, it’s not only light and bright, but when the weather’s good, you can open these up to transform this space. A handy WC is downstairs too.
Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. The second bedroom is perfect for bunk beds, a guest room, or if you don’t need the extra bedroom, a great hobby room.
- Two-bedroom home
- Driveway to all Levan homes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and spacious dining area
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
Kitchen / Dining
3902 x 3056 12'10" x 10'0"
3200 x 4041 10'6" x 13'3"
1046 x 1775 3'5" x 5'10"
3302 x 4041 10'10" x 13'3"
2650 x 4041 8'8" x 13'3"
2196 x 1971 7'2" x 6'6"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £154 per annum