About this home
Thanks to the Kendal, owning your own three-bedroom home is well within your reach.
If you want the space and flexibility of a three-bedroom home, the Kendal is for you. Downstairs, the modern kitchen/diner is the natural heart of the home. The generous lounge overlooks the garden, where French doors not only let the light flood in, but when opened, transform the whole room. Perfect for garden parties and BBQs, they help you connect your inside space with the outside. There’s also a handy WC downstairs too.
Upstairs, bedroom one features two windows and built-in storage. There’s another double bedroom, family-sized bathroom and third bedroom, which would also make a great study, dressing room, nursery or playroom.
- Spacious three-bedroom home
- Garden facing lounge with French doors
- Stylish kitchen/dining area
- Modern family bathroom
- Handy ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Private garden
- 2-year Keepmoat Homes warranty
Kitchen / Dining
3056mm x 3902mm or 10'0" x 12'10"
4049mm x 3200mm or 13'3" x 10'6"
1775mm x 1046mm or 5'10" x 3'5"
1971mm x 2196mm or 6'6" x 7'2"
4049mm x 3302mm or 13'3" x 10'10"
4040mm x 2650mm or 13'3" x 8'8"
1835mm x 2049mm or 6'0" x 6'9"
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated dishwasher
- Carpet and vinyl flooring package
- Shower over bath
- Turf to garden
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £116.74