Plots 59 & 60 are available to reserve with Deposit Unlock
About this home
Inspired by the way modern families live today, the 1015 sq. ft of The Stratton gives you three floors of perfectly planned space. The second you step inside it feels like a welcoming family home. The airy lounge with stunning bay window provides the ideal area to relax, but like most families, daily life revolves around food. So, head towards the rear of the home, past the handy WC and you’ll find the well equipped kitchen/diner. Here the French doors are a great feature, and when the weather’s good, there’s nothing better than opening them up and extending your living space outside. Upstairs, on the first floor, there are two good-sized bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Head up to the second floor and there’s a generous master bedroom with en suite occupying the whole floor.
Select plots are available with our Deposit Unlock scheme which helps all types of buyers purchase a brand new home with just a 5% deposit. Enquire for more details. T&Cs apply.
- Modern three-bedroom, three-storey home
- Master bedroom with En-Suite occupying the entire top floor
- Convenient ground floor W.C.
- Kitchen/diner with French doors opening out onto garden
- Built-in storage on all floors
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Light, bright and airy design throughout the home
- Have a home to sell? Ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Two parking spaces with all Stratton homes
4499 x 2735 14'9" x 9'0"
3551 x 3892 11'8" x 12'9"
1510 x 960 4'11" x 3'2"
2465 x 2034 8'1" x 6'8"
4499 x 2670 14'9" x 8'9"
2465 x 2883 8'1" x 9'6"
1941 x 1777 6'4" x 5'10"
4499 x 5735 14'9" x 18'10"
2369 x 1660 7'9" x 5'5"
WAYS TO BUY
Fantastic January Offer:
- New price reduction in effect
- Available to reserve with a 5% deposit, using our Deposit Unlock scheme
- Upgraded Kitchen
- Turf to Rear Garden
- Outside Tap
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £174.43 - £196.93 per annum