About this home
The Shipley home makes modern life a breeze. With its combination of great social spaces and three bedrooms, it’s a home that works for everyone.
Designed to make it easy for everyone to get together and relax, it’s no surprise the stylish kitchen diner is the heart of the home. It’s a space you’ll love spending time in and with French doors onto the garden, when the weather’s good, family life can easily spill outside too. The living room on the other hand provides peace and solitude. The dual aspect windows, including a feature bay window make sure this calm space is full of natural light. Upstairs there are three bedrooms. The master has a luxurious en suite and built in storage.
Looking to start or add to your housing portfolio? We're offering a fantastic investment deal of up to 6% yield with our Sale and Leaseback scheme* on The Shipley showhome.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Stylish three bedroom modern home
- 948sq. ft. of living space
- Spacious family kitchen diner with French doors leading out to rear garden
- Double driveway & En-Suite to master bedroom
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Light, bright and airy design throughout the home
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
2900 x 5298 9' ‐ 6" x 17' ‐ 5"
3233 x 5298 10' ‐ 7" x 17' ‐ 5"
956 x 1600 3' ‐ 2" x 5' ‐ 3"
2170 x 2050 7' ‐ 1" x 6' ‐ 9"
3054 x 3145 10' ‐ 0" x 10' ‐ 4"
3233 x 3155 10' ‐ 7" x 10' ‐ 4"
2856 x 2060 9' ‐ 4" x 6' ‐ 9"
1650 x 1600 5' ‐ 5" x 5' ‐ 3"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £180.64 - £203.14 per annum