About this home
With great spaces for everyone to get together and catch up, the four-bedroom Neston is a thoughtfully designed family home. Downstairs, the porch leads you to a relaxing living room. Behind this is the heart of the home - the large and modern kitchen/diner. Whether cooking, eating, entertaining or just catching up on the days gossip, you’ll love spending time in this room. And with the French doors onto the garden, it’s always a light and bright space. There’s a WC and access to the integral garage downstairs too. Upstairs, there are three spacious double bedrooms and a single bedroom. The master bedroom has a luxurious en-suite. There’s also a family bedroom and built in storage upstairs.
Looking to start or add to your housing portfolio? We're offering a fantastic investment deal of up to 6% yield with our Sale and Leaseback scheme* on The Neston showhome.
*Terms and conditions apply, please speak to our Sales Executive for more information.
- Modern detached four bedroom home
- 1,071 sq.ft of living space
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors opening out to the garden
- Integral garage with access from inside of home
- Built-in storage on the first floor
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual Zone Heating System
- Have a home to sell? Ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
3328 x 5722 10' - 11" x 18' - 9"
4394 x 3548 14' - 5" x 11' - 8"
1650 x 1170 5' - 5" x 3' - 10"
1867 x 2500 6' - 2" x 8' - 2"
2800 x 3642 9' - 2" x 11' - 11"
3303 x 3250 10' - 10" x 10' - 8"
2763 x 3385 9' - 1" x 11' - 1"
2075 x 3507 6' - 10" x 11' - 6"
1202 x 2500 3' - 11" x 8' - 2"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £180.64 - £203.14 per annum