Plot 128 is available to reserve with Help to Buy
About this home
Whether you’re a growing family or just want space to grow into, the modern 818 sq. ft of the Danbury home is perfect for you. From the airy hallway, the open plan kitchen/diner welcomes you into your home and is the perfect place to catch up with family and friends. When it’s time to sit back and relax, you’ll love the homely lounge. The large French doors overlook the rear garden and when the weather’s good you can open these up to transform your downstairs space. A handy WC and storage complete this floor. Upstairs, you’ll find three bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en suite, plus there’s a family bathroom, making the morning bathroom rush hour a thing of the past.
- Three bedroom home
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Modern, open plan kitchen/diner
- Lounge with French doors opening onto rear garden
- Convenient ground floor W.C.
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual zone heating system
- Light, bright and airy design throughout
- Two parking spaces with all Danbury homes
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
3700 x 3551 12'2" x 11'8"
3602 x 4499 11'10" x 14'9"
960 x 1510 3'2" x 4'11"
1661 x 2587 5'5" x 8'6"
3390 x 3646 11'1" x 12'0"
3211 x 2587 10'6" x 8'6"
2240 x 1819 7'4" x 6'0"
2472 x 1492 8'1" x 4'11"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £174.43 - £196.93 per annum