About this home
Thanks to the Kendal, owning your own three-bedroom home is well within your reach.
If you want the space and flexibility of a three-bedroom home, the Kendal is for you. Downstairs, the modern kitchen/diner is the natural heart of the home. The generous lounge overlooks the garden, where french doors not only let the light flood in, but when opened, transform the whole room. Perfect for garden parties and BBQs, they help you connect your inside space with the outside. There’s also a handy WC downstairs too.
Upstairs, bedroom one features two windows and built-in storage. There’s another double bedroom, family-sized bathroom and third bedroom, which would also make a great study, dressing room, nursery or playroom.
- Spacious three-bedroom home
- French doors in lounge
- Stylish kitchen/dining area
- Modern family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Built in storage on both floors
- Private rear garden
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
3590mm x 4140mm or 11'9" x 13'7"
4549mm x 3619mm or 14'11" x 11'10"
1437mm x 1012mm or 4'9" x 3'4"
2611mm x 1685mm or 8'7" x 5'6"
4549mm x 2892mm or 14'11" x 9'6"
2611mm x 3029mm or 8'7" x 9'11"
1875mm x 2089mm or 6'2" x 6'10"
- Carpet and vinyl package
- Integrated washing machine
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated dishwasher
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: £77.31