About this home
The Bamburgh three-storey, three-bedroom family home offers lots of floor space and a show-stopping master bedroom suite.
Families will love the Bamburgh. From the entrance hall, you’re greeted by a modern and spacious kitchen/diner. The dining area has more than enough room for a proper family-sized table. The lounge at the rear of the home is light and airy thanks to the french doors overlooking the garden.
Head up the stairs and there are two great-sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. But this home has a great treat waiting for you. On the second floor, there’s a large master bedroom suite. An oasis of calm, it has a shower room and lots of handy storage.
- Stunning home spread over three-floors
- French doors in lounge
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- Large family bathroom
- Contemporary study
- A spectacular master bedroom with en-suite
- Storage available on each floor
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
3590mm x 4140mm or 11'9" x 13'7"
4549mm x 3922mm or 14'11" x 12'10"
1438mm x 1050mm or 4'9" x 3'5"
2505mm x 2064mm or 8'3" x 6'9"
4549mm x 2709mm or 14'11" x 8'11"
2505mm x 2923mm or 8'3" x 9'7"
4549mm x 4012mm or 14'11" x 13'2"
2408mm x 1690mm or 7'11" x 5'7"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: