About this home
Perfect for first time buyers, the great value Padbury two-bedroom home is designed for how we all live today.
The heart of this home is the contemporary kitchen/diner. With a great choice of kitchen finishes and appliance options available, it’s easy to create a room that looks stunning and matches your needs perfectly. There’s also a light and airy lounge with French doors leading onto the garden, a handy WC and built-in storage too.
Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, plus a bathroom and more built-in storage to help keep your home de-cluttered.
- 764 sq. ft. of living space
- Cosy two-bedroom home
- Modern kitchen/diner
- French doors in lounge leading onto garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
3007mm x 453mm or 6 9'10" x 14'11"
4572mm x 3588mm or 15'0" x 11'9"
1500mm x 1838mm or 4'11" x 6'0"
3113mm x 4199mm or 10'3" x 13'9"
2950mm x 4199mm or 9'8" x 13'9"
2168mm x 2080mm or 7'1" x 6'10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: