About this home
The Fewston is a three-bedroom home that offers forward-thinking homeowners’ real space to grow.
A classically proportioned family home, with lots of modern touches, the Fewston offers today’s busy families the ideal place to call home. The open plan kitchen, diner and lounge provide the perfect social space to get together with friends and family. The French doors onto the garden flood the room with natural light.
Upstairs, three bedrooms give everyone the space and privacy they need. Plus, the stylish family bathroom and downstairs WC make the morning rush a thing of the past.
- 918 sq. ft. of living space
- Stylish three-bedroom home
- Open plan living on the ground floor
- French doors onto the garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
2460mm x 2915mm or 8'1" x 9'7"
2882mm x 2915mm or 9'5" x 9'7"
3118mm x 5043mm or 10'3" x 16'7"
1940mm x 903mm or 6'4" x 3'0"
4250mm x 2877mm or 13'11" x 9'5"
4105mm x 2530mm or 13'6" x 8'4"
3106mm x 2420mm or 10'2" x 7'11"
1940mm x 2073mm or 6'4" x 6'10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: