About this home
Perfect for first time buyers, the great value Ashburn two-bedroom home is designed for how we all live today.
From the entrance hall, you enter the welcoming lounge, it’s a brilliant space for everyone to enjoy. Head towards the rear of the home and you’ll find yourself in the kitchen - the family-focused heart of the home. The French doors onto the garden flood the room with natural light. There’s a handy WC on the ground floor and built-in storage too.
Upstairs are two generous bedrooms, plus a bathroom and more built-in storage to help keep your home de-cluttered.
- 764 sq. ft. of living space
- Cosy two-bedroom home
- Spacious lounge
- French doors in kitchen/diner leading onto garden
- Handy downstairs WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy-saving features including PV panels
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Kitchen / Dining
4152mm x 4199mm or 13'7" x 13'9"
4216mm x 3251mm or 13'10" x 10'8"
1023mm x 1838mm or 3'4" x 6'0"
3113mm x 4199mm or 10'3" x 13'9"
2950mm x 4199mm or 9'8" x 13'9"
2168mm x 2080mm or 7'1" x 6'10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: