Plot 108: 5% Deposit paid - That's £16,999
About this home
The stunning L-shaped Newton four-bedroom home has been carefully designed to create a home that’s light, bright and spacious. One of the key benefits of an L-shaped home is that thanks to the extra windows, every room is flooded with natural light – which makes the Newton the perfect bright and modern family home. This is obvious as soon as you walk inside. From the expansive entrance hall, the spacious living room is on your left and the dining room and WC are on your right. Head towards the back of the home and there’s an airy kitchen with French doors that open out onto the garden and space for a breakfast table. Upstairs there are four bedrooms. Three are double rooms and the master bedroom has a stylish en-suite. There’s also a family bathroom and plenty of handy built-in storage.
- Four bedroom L-shaped detached home
- 1,285 sq.ft of living space
- Separate dining room perfect for entertaining
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Detached garage to all Newton homes
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual Zone Heating System
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
2820 x 3255 9' 3" x 10' 8"
Kitchen / Breakfast
3835 x 4279 12' 7" x 14' 0"
4038 x 4398 13' 3" x 14' 5"
1800 x 1450 5' 11" x 4' 9"
1800 x 2153 5' 11" x 7' 1"
3300 x 2960 10' 10" x 9' 9"
3835 x 2747 12' 7" x 9' 0"
2820 x 4110 9' 3" x 13' 6"
1984 x 3355 6' 6" x 11' 0"
2266 x 1345 7' 5" x 4' 5"
- 5% Deposit paid by Keepmoat - That's £16,999
- Upgraded kitchen
- Carpet and vinyl flooring package
- Shower over Bath
- Enhanced Specification: Integrated Appliances, Chrome Sockets & Switches to the Ground Floor, Chrome Towel Rail in the Main Bathroom
- £10,000 Towards Your Deposit
- Enhanced Specification: Integrated Appliances, Chrome Sockets & Switches to the Ground Floor, Chrome Towel Rail in the Main Bathroom, Upgraded Kitchen and Shower Over Bath
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £156.06 per annum