About this home
Designed for modern life, the Knightsbridge is a 818 sq. ft contemporary three-bedroom home with lots of character. Off the hallway, you’ll find the spacious lounge, the perfect place for relaxing. Head towards the rear of the home, past the downstairs WC, and you’ll enter the social hub of the home. The stylish and modern kitchen/diner, with French doors leading straight onto the garden, it’s an amazing space everyone will love spending quality time in. And for those who cherish their own space, there are three bedrooms upstairs. The master bedroom has an en suite, and the second double bedroom is versatile, with room for bunk beds if you need them. The third bedroom, family bathroom and storage cupboard complete the floor.
- Three-bedroom semi-detached or terraced home
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Kitchen/diner with French doors to garden
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Light, bright and airy design throughout the home
- Energy efficient boiler
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
3035 x 4490 9' - 11" x 14' - 9"
4250 x 3580 13' - 11" x 11' - 9"
964 x 1550 3' - 2" x 5' - 1"
1661 x 2598 5' - 5" x 8' - 6"
3401 x 3665 11' - 2" x 12' - 0"
3222 x 2598 10' - 7" x 8' - 6"
2240 x 1819 7' - 4" x 6' - 0"
2458 x 1535 8' - 1" x 5' - 0"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £156.06 per annum