About this home
Behind the traditional exterior of The Elton is a modern, well-designed Bungalow that makes great use of space and light. This 2 bedroom semi-detached home has a great level of specification throughout and includes features such as a flexible large lounge/diner with French doors leading to the garden and fitted kitchen, further to this are two double bedrooms.
- Two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Driveway to all Elton homes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge/dining area
- Energy efficient boiler
- Stylish family bathroom
- Light, bright and airy design throughout the home
- All on one floor living
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
2880 x 3191 9' - 5" x 10' - 6"
Lounge / Dining
3655 x 4366 12' - 0" x 14' - 4"
3190 x 4763 10' - 6" x 15' - 8"
2231 x 3427 7' - 4" x 11' - 3"
2195 x 2400 7' - 2" x 7' - 10"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £156.06 per annum