3 bedroom homes
About this home
The Ellesmere is a beautifully built, three-bedroom home with a character all of its own. With its fresh, modern exterior and large windows, this enigmatic home makes a bold statement. And inside the attention to designer detail continues.
A spacious lounge with windows on two side provides a light and airy living space and leads directly into the heart of the home: an open plan designer kitchen and dining room. This relaxed family hub is a great space for cooking, sharing and socialising, and has easy access to the rear garden – perfect for those summer parties and BBQs.
Upstairs, a compact floorplan makes the most of every inch of space. So, you can look forward to a luxurious front-facing master bedroom with ensuite, a second large bedroom, and a smaller room that would be ideal as a home study. These are all conveniently centred around a family bathroom.
- A contemporary 3 bedroom family home with distinctive styling
- Large windows mean a light, airy living space, upstairs and down
- Attractive French doors leading into the garden, ideal for al fresco dining and entertaining
- Three good-sized bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom
- Energy-efficient design for lower bills and a smaller carbon footprint
- Convenient downstairs W.C. and First Floor Family Bathroom
- Dedicated storage areas upstairs and down – perfect for hiding family clutter
- 2-year Keepmoat fixtures & fittings and structural warranty
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
5150mm x 5130mm or 16’10” x 16’10”
4606mm x 4126mm or 15'1" x 13'6"
1497mm x 1941mm or 4’10” x 6’4”
3054mm x 3502mm or 10’0” x 11’6”
3848mm x 2886mm or 12'8" x 9'6"
2882mm x 2150mm or 9'6" x 7'1"
2221mm x 1948mm or 7’3” x 6’4”
1575mm x 2060mm or 5’2” x 6’9”
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee: