2 bedroom homes
About this home
The Halstead with its 639 sq. ft of space makes an ideal two bedroom starter home for aspiring first time buyers in Leyland. The entrance doorway leads onto a modern fitted kitchen/dining room before leading on through to a light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a convenient downstairs W.C. Upstairs, there are two double bedrooms with a storage cupboard to bedroom two and family bathroom.
- Stylish 2 bedroom home
- Driveway or Parking to all Halstead homes
- Perfect for first-time buyers and families
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Contemporary fitted Kitchen
- Energy efficient boiler & Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
- Have a home to sell? ask about Easymove
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
3625 x 3036 11' - 11" x 10' - 0"
3704 x 4022 12' - 2" x 13' - 2"
1558 x 855 5' - 1" x 2' - 10"
2016 x 1952 6' - 7" x 6' - 5"
2684 x 4022 8' - 10" x 13' - 2"
2571 x 4022 8' - 5" x 13' - 2''
No plots available at this time.
Please enquire below to register your interest in future releases.
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £204.57 with a further charge of either £24.19 or £26.92 for Shared Access Pathways per annum