3 bedroom homes
About this home
Designed for busy, growing families, the Hadley has three double bedrooms and great spaces for everyone to get together. We know families need space. Both to get together and enjoy time together, and just as importantly, individual spaces for every member of the family. The Hadley delivers all this and so much more. The focal point of this three-bedroom detached home with garage is definitely the modern kitchen/diner at the rear of the home. A perfect family-orientated space, there’s room for everyone, and with the added feature of French doors onto the garden, it’s light, bright and airy. There’s also a handy WC and access to the garage off this room too. A generous living room completes the downstairs. Upstairs, there are three spacious double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Plus, the master bedroom has the added luxury of its own en suite shower room.
- Modern three bedroom energy efficient home
- 1,015 sq.ft of living space
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Stylish kitchen/diner with French doors
- Integral garage with access from inside of home
- Driveway parking
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Energy efficient boiler and design throughout
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
3328 x 5722 10' ‐ 11" x 18' ‐ 9"
4394 x 3385 14' ‐ 5" x 11' ‐ 1"
1650 x 1150 5' ‐ 5" x 3' ‐ 9"
1960 x 2760 6' ‐ 5" x 9' ‐ 1"
2775 x 4132 9' ‐ 1" x 13' ‐ 7"
3302 x 3385 10' ‐ 10" x 11' ‐ 1"
2614 x 3507 8' ‐ 7" x 11' ‐ 6"
1410 x 2377 4' ‐ 7" x 7' ‐ 10"
No plots available at this time.
Please enquire below to register your interest in future releases.
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £204.57 with a further charge of either £24.19 or £26.92 for Shared Access Pathways per annum