3 bedroom homes
About this home
Luxurious three bedroom home offering style and space with an affordable price tag.
The Stirling is a superbly designed and well-proportioned three bedroom family home. Downstairs has a stunning kitchen/dining area, which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining with french doors opening up to the rear garden.
There is a light, airy lounge and a convenient downstairs w.c. The first floor offers three good sized bedrooms along with a family sized bathroom.
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining area
- French doors from kitchen/diner open onto the rear garden
- Light and airy lounge
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Great sized bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom on first floor
- Energy Efficient Solar PV panels
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
2755mm x 5131mm 9’1” x 16’10”
3029mm x 5131mm 9’11” x 16’10”
1934mm x 1233mm 6’4” x 4’1”
3447mm x 3259mm 11’4” x 10’8”
2546mm x 1570mm 8’4” x 5’2”
4128mm x 2593mm 13’7” x 8’6”
2034mm x 2420mm 6’8” x 7’11”
1670mm x 2070mm 5’6” x 6’9”
No plots available at this time.
Please enquire below to register your interest in future releases.
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £128.31 and factor float of £100 will apply.