Technical Coordinator KMH/SO/408
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Coordinator to join us in this key role, to coordinate and manage a team of Project Coordinators in the preparation of technical information for the region. This role sits within our in our South Midlands region, based from our regional Head Office in Northampton.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager; the successful candidate will liaise with and advise other departments on technical matters, ensuring that all information is available to other departments within the region to suit the project programme.
The postholder will liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to manage and coordinate planning and technical packages for the relevant submissions; working with multi-disciplined teams to make recommendations, monitor progress against programmes and ensure all information is available in an accurate and timely manner.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for an experienced Technical Coordinator who embodies our Keepmoat values; a straightforward and skilled communicator, who is creative and experienced with problem solving within technical teams. They will be passionate about the construction/development industry with strong experience within it. The postholder will be an established collaborative leader with the ability to build strong relationships through ability to work cross functionally to achieve successful outcomes and inspire, motivate, and develop team members.
They will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the construction/development industry, with up-to-date relevant knowledge of building legislation. They will have sound knowledge of architectural and engineering functions and experience of Partnership agreements.
Education & qualifications
HNC /HND / Degree in Building, Civil Engineering or Architectural design
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Northampton, NN4 7YJ
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, South Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 31/03/2023