Senior Site Manager KMH/EM/525
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Purpose of the Role:
We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to join our East Midlands region, to join our new site near Nottingham.
The successful candidate will safely and profitably plan, manage, and control the day-to-day site activities on site to our meet/exceed programme, in accordance with company policies and procedures, within the budgeted cost plan.
The Senior Site Manager will oversee all areas of the development; including Production, Quality, Cost Control and Company Care, to ensure that it is both profitable and customer focused.
They will also lead and motivate the site team (both direct employees and subcontractors) to achieve the required objectives and fulfil their potential, as well as recruiting the right people into the business where required.
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who fits with our core values here at Keepmoat; they will be passionate about the housebuilding industry and have previous experience gained through working in site management, either as a Senior Site Manager or an experienced Site Manager looking for a step up. They will be collaborative and confident building relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. They will be creative and have the ability to problem solve to ensure the expected fit and finish of all new homes on the development, with a commitment to delivering excellent standards. They will be solutions focused and work in a straightforward way to ensure a strong customer facing experience on the site, with the ability to deal with difficult situations and communicate in a clear and confident manner.
Education & qualifications
Those who have experience leading teams within sites will be at an advantage, with the ability to motivate and lead a team, as well as flexibility to work at a hands-on level to support the team being essential.
Up to date relevant knowledge of building and health and safety legislation, along with Clerk of Works, Buildings or NHBC inspection roles are essential requirements for this position. A full UK driving license is also required.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact [email protected]
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: West Bridgford, NG2 7RL
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, East Midlands
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: 29/09/2023