Senior Sales Manager KMH/EM/565
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager to join our East Midlands region, based from our regional office near Nottingham, with regular travel to sites within the region as required. Reporting into the Sales Director, the Senior Sales Manager will manage and develop the sales team in their area, ensuring that the Regional Sales targets are achieved and ensure all company sales procedures are adhered to, in addition to ensure that regional sales targets and budgets are achieved.
The Senior Sales Manager will be accountable for monitoring effectiveness of advertising, agreeing formats and strategies for their sites. They will liaise regularly with Marketing/PR to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised, undertaking market research reports and that advertising and marketing costs are controlled and budgets adhered to.
They will be responsible for leading and building a motivated and engaged team of Sales Executives, both developing their team members by enabling and motivating them to be the best that they can, as well as recruiting the right talent into the business where required.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager with previous experience in a similar role, who embodies our Keepmoat values; a creative and resilient individual with experience managing a sales team using their initiative and negotiating skills. They will be collaborative; skilled in relationship building and stakeholder engagement, with the ability to develop relationships at all levels including with operational leadership. They will take a straightforward approach and be able to manage by leading by example, working at a hands-on level but with the ability to support and mentor their team. They will be passionate about the Housebuilding industry and the Keepmoat brand, with a real customer and team focus; motivated and enthusiastic about ensuring strong sales figures within their area.
Education & qualifications
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Nottingham, NG10 5QG
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, East Midlands
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 16/06/2023