Senior Land & Partnerships Manager KMH/YW/585
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Land Manager to join us as a senior member of the function in our Yorkshire West region; playing a key role to acquire land in line with the regions five-year business plan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the regional business plan and land acquisition strategy for the region. Reporting into the Land and Partnerships Director, they will proactively source, manage and progress land and partnership opportunities for the Regional Business to facilitate delivery of the growth plans.
They will also Identify, assess, pursue and progress potential land and partnership opportunities suitable for the business, lead and supervise on bid submissions, and take ownership of legal agreement negotiations on projects.
They will lead and build a motivated and engaged team, developing team members by enabling and motivating them to be the best that they can to support the growth of the business.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for a Land and Partnerships Manager with proven industry experience in planning and land acquisition, who embodies our Keepmoat values; a creative and resilient individual with experience developing strategies using their initiative and negotiating skills.They will be collaborative; skilled in relationship building and stakeholder engagement with experience in developing strategies and in influencing senior decision makers and with strong negotiating and influencing skills. They will take a straightforward approach and be able to manage effectively across functional teams. They will be passionate about Land and Partnerships, with a real customer and team focus; motivated and enthusiastic about the land function.
Education & qualifications
Relevant industry requirements.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact us.
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS12 6AN
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Yorkshire West
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 19/03/2024