Sales Executive KMH/SC/557
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main Purpose of the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our Scotland region, initially supporting at our Coatsbrae development. The Sales Executive will work Thursday to Monday, providing a professional service to all our customers and potential customers, with the aim of achieving sales and financial targets on allocated development and contributing to customer delight.
The Sales Executive will support the customer through the buying process; both in person at the sales complex and via telephone and email. They will maintain contact with our customers through updates on promotions, and keep existing customers updated on all aspect of build, sales and progression. They will also ensure the standard follow up procedures are adhered to and that all complaints and issues from customers are responded to.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Sales Manager from the start of the process to ensure targets are met, sales are closed, and deposits taken within set guidelines, working with third parties such as banks, solicitors and estate agents to progress each sale through to completion in a timely manner.
The Sales Executive will also be responsible for opening the show home, organising the presentation of the Sales Information Centre, Show Home and Landscaping, including signage and cleanliness.
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who fits with our core values here at Keepmoat; they will be passionate about customer service and possess strong initiative, drive and enthusiasm to work with Centre of Excellence guidelines. They will have proven experience working in a similar position using their sales and negotiation skills to build relationships with customers. They will be collaborative, with excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with different types of people. They will take a straightforward approach, honest, open and friendly with our customers. They will be open minded, flexible and creative with a progressive mind set and ability to see the bigger picture.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact [email protected]
Education & qualifications
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent standard in English and Maths.
- Formal sales/customer service specific qualifications
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 35 hours per week, Thursday to Monday
Location: Glasgow, G32 8ND
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Scotland
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: 29/09/2023