Multi Skilled Operative KMH/SC/790
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main purpose of the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Multi Skilled Operative to join us, field based covering our Scotland region. The successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective after-sales service by rectifying defects and carrying out maintenance works that have arisen within occupied properties since legal completion. They will manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Keepmoat customers to support our commitment to remain a 5-star builder and a leader in Customer Service in the homebuilding industry.
The daily duties of the Multi Skilled Operative will be varied in scope and complexity, and therefore the individual should be multi-skills trained with up-to-date knowledge of NHBC Standards and LABC Regulations.
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who fits with our core values here at Keepmoat; they will be passionate about providing a good customer service by ensuring all defects and maintenance works are carried out to a high standard and in a timely manner. They will be collaborative with the ability to work and communicate with a variety of different audiences. They will have the ability to be creative and proactive, using their problem-solving skills to own issues and see them through to completion. They will work in a straightforward way, with a self-motivated, solutions focused approach.
Education & qualifications
Driving is an essential part of the role and therefore applicants should hold a relevant UK Full Clean driving licence. A company van will be provided. Due to the field-based nature of the role, applicants will need to be able to be flexible to meet business requirements with travel and be prepared to work within a large geographical area.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact [email protected]
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Glasgow, G32 8ND
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Scotland
Job type: Permanent, Full Time
Closing date: 30/09/2023