Marketing Coordinator KMH/YW/382
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main purpose of the role
The Regional Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for the general day to day marketing activity required to support the region. They will identify marketing opputunities, ensure that all marketing materials is up to date and that all collateral across departments is consistant with the group standards.
- Act as a guardian of the Keepmoat Homes brand, producing high quality marketing materials and collateral
- Prepare and manage all the development and housetype pages on the website, ensuring strong imagery and engaging copywriting
- Assess plot specific content on all appointed property portals, ensuring the listings are fully optimised. Brief in any paid social advert requirements with the Digital team
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to ensure that collateral, CGIs, site plans, leaflets and signage are produced according to timescales specified
- Ensure that all approved sales literature is sent to print via print portal and distributed to the relevant developments. Assist in the ordering of merchandise for events
- Commission new photography and videos when necessary and upload to the Digital Asset Management System and ensure they are correctly tagged
- Produce and manage customer facing emails and SMS campaigns using the specified templates and designs
- Co-ordinate regional press releases by working closely with PR agency and regional team and identify opportunities to share across social media
- Provide regional news stories to the Group Marketing team for internal comms purposes
- Log weekly marketing, email and SMS actions and results on the marketing planner
- Provide marketing guidance and support to the region when required ensuring that all departments are working within group standards
- Attend weekly and monthly marketing meetings contributing where necessary and attend site launch events and make site visits when required
- Build strong relationships with the RMD and heads of departments including Sales and Land
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Demonstrated interest in the marketing and the construction industry
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent Level 2 Maths and English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience working within an office environment
- Good working knowledge of current web technologies and social media
- Clear use of written English with accurate spelling and grammar
- An eye for detail and to be accurate
- Professional attitude and good business sense
- Desire to learn
- Organised, trustworthy and reliable
- Self-motivated with initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Friendly and helpful
- Able to work in a team and under own initiative
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies
- Have a marketing qualificationxperience within a similar marketing role
- Experience in the homebuilding industry
- Experience using Adobe InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Have a driving licence
Education & qualifications
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent Level 2 Maths and English
- A Level, T Level qualifications and/or apprenticeship
- Degree Level qualification, preferably in a marketing or business related degree
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS12 6AN
Employer: Keepmoat Homes Yorkshire West
Job type: Permanent Full Time
Closing date: 31/07/2022