Marketing Coordinator (ref.KMH/CN/483)
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join to support the general day to day marketing activity for our Yorkshire West region, based from our Leeds regional office with agile working and some travel to sites as required. The Marketing Coordinator will report into the Marketing Manager and form part of the wider Marketing team who are based nationally.
The post holder will identify marketing opportunities, ensuring that all marketing material is up to date and that all collateral across departments is consistent with group standards. They will act as a guardian of the Keepmoat brand, producing high quality marketing materials and literature, including development and house type pages on our website, and plot specific content on our different property portals.
The Marketing Coordinator will also be responsible for liaising with external agencies and suppliers, ensuring all approved sales literature is produced and distributed to the relevant departments, commissioning new photography and videos and produce and manage customer facing emails.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who fits with our core values here at Keepmoat; they will be passionate about marketing in the construction industry; previous marketing experience is essential, but industry experience is desirable. They will be collaborative, friendly and helpful with strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal colleagues and external agencies. A creative eye for content is a must, with experience producing content for web and social media accurately and with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate will have a straightforward approach, clear use of written English, a professional attitude and good business sense.
A full UK driving license is required due to the travel required within this role, a company car or car allowance will be provided.
Education & qualifications
A minimum of GCSE or equivalent Level 2 Maths and English
A Level, T Level qualifications and/or apprenticeship
Degree Level qualification, preferably in a marketing or business related degree
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS12 6AN
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Central Services
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Closing date: 16/06/2023