Customer Liaison Manager KMH/NE/777
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Liaison Manager to join our Customer Care team within our North East region. Due to the nature of the role, the candidate will spend the majority of their time at allocated sites, ensuring our homes are defect free before and after our customers move into their new home.
Reporting into the Customer Services Director, the successful candidate will manage and continually improve the Customer Service experience for Keepmoat customers to support our ambitions to maintain our 5-star builder and a leader in Customer Service in the homebuilding industry. They will carry out quality control inspections across dedicated sites, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion of agreed defect rectification.
This is an exciting time to join this Customer Care team, as they are on an exciting journey to increase customer service standards across the region. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference in improving the customer experience here at Keepmoat.
The Customer Liaison Manager will also record the results of the inspections and report back to stakeholders on outcomes, attending and chairing weekly sales and construction meetings, attending NHBC claim investigations as and when required, ensuring all findings are recorded in the appropriate systems.
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who embodies our Keepmoat values; a straightforward and friendly team player who has experience in a similar role with a housebuilder. They will be creative and used to using their organisational and planning skills within a Customer Care environment, with a first class understanding of the expected fit and finish of a new home. Passionate about providing the highest quality customer care, the successful candidate will have a strong customer facing experience coupled with a delivery focus. They will collaborative team player, with experience communicating with different stakeholders and the ability to be able to manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure a quality customer experience.
Education & qualifications
Experience within a similar role in the housebuilding/construction industry (Customer Relationships Manager, Quality Assurance Inspector etc.) is essential, as well as the desire and ability to work between allocated sites. A full UK driving license is required to be able to do so, and a company car or car allowance will be provided.
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact [email protected]
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: TS18 2DX
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, North East
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Closing date: 30/09/2023