Commercial Administrator KMH/YW/396
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
Main purpose of the role
- Assist Commercial department with administration tasks - type/ scan/ save and post orders
- Produce monthly Sub-contractor KPI’s
- Assist with Pre-start Presentations
- Create & Issue tender doc CD’s
- Subcontract payments
- Order & issue stationary (Site/Office)
- Post (receive and send Internal/external)
- Update site plans weekly with sales information – monthly with build stage releases
- Collate and format all departmental Pre-start presentations on to master
- Archiving – keep accurate records of archiving providing boxes and numbers when required
- Any other reasonable management request
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- This is not an exhaustive list of the technical experience that we seek in this role, but what we consider to be critical to the success of this role
- Flexible and agile approach
- Skilled in relationship building and stakeholder engagement
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, solutions focused approach
- Prepared to work within a large geographical area
- Excellent level of numeracy and skilled in verbal and written comms
- High level of computer literacy in MS Office
- Ability to work remotely
Education & qualifications
Administration NVQ or equivalent qualification
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Leeds, LS12 6AN
Employer: Keepmoat Homes Yorkshire West
Job type: Permanent Full Time
Closing date: 31/08/2022