Business Application Manager KMH/CN/977
Keepmoat Homes is a fast growing top 10 UK housebuilder. We design and build quality homes and create places where people want to live.
Our investment and participation helps transform communities and improves the lives of local people. We have a national presence combined with local knowledge and expertise in all aspects of housing – from finance, design and planning, to developing and building. Our comprehensive skills and capabilities give us a wider perspective across the whole housing lifecycle and we create lower risk ways of building homes people need.
For more than 90 years our work has been absolutely visible to local communities so being part of the community is in our DNA. We hire local suppliers and tradespeople and work with local communities to make sure that our plans meet their needs.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Business Applications Manager to join us, based from our Head Office in Doncaster with agile/hybrid working. Reporting into the Head of Technology and Cybersecurity, the successful candidate will lead the development and delivery of business applications and drive the evolution of the application portfolio and its constituent parts. They will act as a facilitator; ensuring stakeholders can fully utilise the Keepmoat suite of applications and do their jobs effectively. The successful candidate will also be accountable for application performance, security, optimise configurations, coordinate training, produce documentation, and provide outstanding user support.
The Business Applications Manager will lead the Business Applications Team, developing their skills and capabilities, and recruiting the right talent into the business where required. A key part of the role is building and maintaining supplier relationships, matrix managing suppliers, driving them to plan, schedule and deliver on an ongoing basis.
To take care of your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your work and adhere to the Keepmoat Health, Safety and Sustainability standards.
Skills, knowledge & experience
We are looking for someone who fits with our core values here at Keepmoat; a strong mix of strategic and operational; they will be passionate about business applications and working to ensure internal stakeholders needs are met by continuously improving our applications. They will be collaborative with excellent customer service skills along with the ability to interpret supplier and partner requirements. They will have the ability to be creative and forward thinking in their approach, with experience proposing, managing and delivering significant business change. They will use their communication skills in a straightforward way to ensure they develop and maintain positive relationships at all levels.
It is important that the successful candidate has a focus on both project work and BAU and works with the ethos that true service is in enhancements through business engagement and projects.
They will have demonstrable experience in a similar role, with in depth knowledge of one or more typical enterprise application e.g. ERP, CRM. They will have experience working within a management position and be willing and able to travel to different sites as required.Experience within the housebuilding/construction sectors would be desirable.
Education & qualifications
- Evidence of professional development
If this sounds like you, please apply now. As the above is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, for more information including a full job description and person specification, please contact [email protected]
Why work for us?
At Keepmoat Homes we pride ourselves on being a great place to work. As the market leader in our industry we want to ensure that we attract, motivate and retain the best people who can deliver the best service for our customers.
- Competitive rates of pay – We regularly check our pay against our competitors to make sure they reflect our position as market leader. We also review our pay every year.
- Bonus Scheme – Our annual bonus scheme is linked to team and company performance.
- Special offers for staff – We run a range of offers and discounts exclusively for our employees including holidays, health club memberships and days out.
- Trust – We encourage you to come up with ideas and get the most out of your job with us.
- Development – we offer genuine development opportunities to progress your career.
Our values are the foundation for our vision, the cornerstone of our culture and the benchmark for our achievement.
- Straightforward - We get the job done in the most efficient and effective way. We are friendly, open and honest. It’s about being respectful and working in a transparent and honest way.
- Collaborative - We work together in partnership to deliver the very best customer experience. Partnership working is key to our business. We work collaboratively to deliver the best results possible.
- Passionate - We care about what we do. We put pride and energy into delivering results. It’s important to us to do a good job.
- Creative - We are proactive, flexible and resourceful. We listen, learn and deliver solutions. We don’t offer a one size fits all solution; we are flexible and will tailor our services to our customers’ needs.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Doncaster, DN4 5PL
Employer: Keepmoat Homes, Central Services
Job type: Permanent
Closing date: 31/03/2024