2 bedroom homes
About this home
As you enter this stunning home, the hallway leads you into the contemporary kitchen/diner. A great social space, it’s a room everyone will love spending time in. And when you want to kick back and relax, the spacious lounge is waiting for you. With French doors onto the garden, it’s not only light and bright, but when the weather’s good, you can open these up to transform this space. A handy WC is downstairs too. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. The second bedroom is perfect for bunk beds, a guest room, or if you don’t need the extra bedroom, a great hobby room.
- Two-bedroom home
- Driveway to all Haxby homes
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Got a home to sell? With Easymove we can help
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty (first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC)
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
3625 x 3029mm 11’ 9” x 9’ 9”
3716 x 3992mm 12’ 2” x 13’ 1’’
1557 x 855mm 5’ 1” x 2’ 8”
3992 x 2673mm 13’ 1” x 8’ 8”
3992 x 2560mm 13’ 1” x 8’ 4”
2015 x 1940mm 6’ 6” x 6’ 4”
No plots available at this time.
Please enquire below to register your interest in future releases.
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- £77.19 per annum