3 bedroom homes
About this home
The Roxburgh is a fantastic new housing design, spacious and airy; a well planned out three bedroom home based over three floors. This home offers luxurious family accommodation with energy efficient; PV solar panels at an affordable price tag.
The ground floor boasts an open plan kitchen/dining area, with french doors, providing a light and airy space perfect for entertaining, whilst the rest of the ground floor consists of a contemporary living room boasting a fabulous bay window and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The first floor features two ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom to complete the floor. The second floor is dedicated to the superb master bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom and fantastic storage.
- Spacious and contemporary three bedroom home
- Open kitchen/dining area with French doors
- Light, airy living space with a bay window
- Convenient downstairs W.C.
- Top floor is dedicated to Master bedroom with en suite
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Energy efficient; PV solar panels
- Creative storage spaces throughout
- Energy efficient boiler and Dual-zone heating system
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
2290mm x 2730mm or 7'6" x 8'11"
2130mm x 2730mm or 7'0" x 8'11"
3435mm x 4385mm or 11'3" x 14'5"
1910mm x 1010mm or 6'3" x 3'4"
4510mm x 2675mm or 14'10" x 8'9"
2340mm x 2860mm or 7'8" x 9'5"
2340mm x 2030mm or 7'8" x 6'8"
2080mm x 1790mm or 6'10" x 5'10"
4510mm x 5760mm or 14'10" x 18'11"
2300mm x 1950mm or 7'7" x 6'5"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your local authority
- Estate management fee:
- An annual management charge of £85 and factor float of £100 will apply.