About this home
The Caddington is a three-bedroom home that offers forward-thinking homeowners’ real space to grow.
A classically proportioned family home, with lots of modern touches, the Caddington offers today’s busy families the ideal place to call home. The open plan kitchen/diner with a well-equipped U-shaped kitchen and lounge with French doors leading onto the garden, provide great social spaces to get together.
Upstairs, three bedrooms give everyone the space and privacy they need. Plus, with a master bedroom en suite, stylish family bathroom and downstairs WC, making the morning rush a thing of the past.
- Modern three-bedroom semi-detached home
- 836 sq. ft. of living space
- En suite to master bedroom
- U-shaped kitchen with diner
- French doors in lounge
- Ground floor WC
- Storage on both floors
- Make your home your own with Keepmoat Options
- Got a home to sell? With Easymove we can help – we’ll even pay your agent’s fees
5092mm x 2669mm - 16'8" x 8'9"
3153mm x 4757mm - 10'4" x 15'7"
1951mm x 904mm - 6'5" x 3'0"
1951mm x 2049mm - 6'5" x 6'9"
3306mm x 2615mm - 10'10" x 8'7"
3110mm x 2615mm - 10'2" x 8'7"
3188mm x 2049mm - 10'5" x 6'9"
1643mm x 2615mm - 5'5" x 8'7"
WAYS TO BUY
Overlooks green spaces. Mortgage savings available. Plus tailor your home with £5,000 of extras of your choice.*
- Tenure: Freehold
- Council tax: To be released by the local authority
- Estate management fee: £294.51 annually