2 bedroom homes
About this home
The brilliantly designed Leven gives you a two-bedroom home with garden for what you’d expect to pay for an apartment.
Whether you’re a savvy first time buyer or a downsizer, this well-planned home offers you a lot for your money. From the hallway, the light and airy lounge welcomes you into the home. Off this is the modern kitchen/diner with a glazed door onto your rear garden. And, as with every property, it’s the natural heart of the home. There’s also a handy WC and storage downstairs too.
Upstairs, you’ll find two generous double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom. And if you don’t need the second bedroom or guest room, it’s the perfect size to be your dressing, hobby or games room.
- Modern two double-bedroom home
- 639 sq. ft. of living space
- Perfect for first time buyers and downsizers
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Handy ground floor WC
- Built-in storage on both floors
- Handy guest bedroom/hobby room
- Energy-saving features - all Keepmoat homes have a rating of EPC B or better
- 2-year fixtures and fittings warranty with Keepmoat
- 10-year structural warranty - first 2 years with Keepmoat, further 8 years with NHBC
Five stars home builder for customer satisfaction
Over 90% of our customers said they would recommend us to family and friends
Kitchen / Dining
2942mm x 3993mm or 9'8" x 13'1"
3687mm x 3045mm or 12'1" x 10'0"
1558mm x 855mm or 5'1" x 2'10"
2545mm x 3993mm or 8'4" x 13'1"
2560mm x 3993mm or 8'5" x 13'1"
2137mm x 1941mm or 7'0" x 6'4"
Buying a new home is one of the biggest decisions you'll make. To help you make an informed choice, we've set out the key information about this home below, including the ongoing costs once you have moved in. Council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete but we will show this once available. Please speak to your Sales Executive for more information about this home and the associated costs.
- Council tax:
- Determined by your Local Authority
- Estate management fee: